04 January, 2012

Quick Update

Hope you have enjoyed the posts the last few weeks. I just got back from a cruise down to Cabo San Lucas, Puerto Vallarta, and La Paz, Mexico. Yeah, life has been rough, I've been in a food coma for a solid week.


Anyway, I finished a number of books, so I'll have reviews up soon. Plus, I'll be reviewing my goals from last year and add some new goals for this year...ones that aren't nearly as constraining.

Oh, and lastly, we're going to be starting a challenge soon dealing with judging a book by its cover. It'll be good.

4 comments:

Jamie Gibbs said...

Challenge sounds good to me; bring it on.

I feel for you, being on that cruise must have been a traumatic experience. All that sun, relaxation, reading *quivers with jealously*

Sounds like you had a blast!

bloggeratf said...

The cost of the internet on those boats is insane...

Anonymous said...

Must've been a really "quck" update ;)

Bryce L. said...

@Jamie - Yes, it should be good. More will be coming soon...hopefully. :)

@Alec - Yes, along with everything else. I couldn't believe the way they nickel and dime you on everything.

@Anon - Haha, thanks, now it's a little less quick of an update. :D