18 December, 2012

eBook Deals, or Books I Bought Recently - Wurts, Del Toro, Scalzi

Wow, Amazon really thinks we're in the mood to buy things for some reason. :) For the moment, they've discounted a really great and criminally under-read series, The Wars of Light and Shadow. I was lucky enough to welcome the author herself to the blog and explain the series here.


[$0.99The Curse of the Mistwraith (Wars of Light and Shadow #1) by Janny Wurts - In my review, I called this the most frustratingly amazing book I've ever read. See why.
[$1.99The Ships of Merior (Wars of Light and Shadow #2) by Janny Wurts
[$3.79Warhost of Vastmark (Wars of Light and Shadow #3) by Janny Wurts
[$1.99] The Strain (Strain Trilogy #1) by Guillermo Del Toro and Chuck Hogan

EDIT: The Wurts books are also available for you Nookers (that's what you like to be called right? :D) Curse [$0.99], Ships [$1.99], Warhost [$3.99]

Today Only:
[$2.99] Old Man's War (Old Man's War #1) by John Scalzi - I read this before I started blogging and it's highly recommended. Don't expect hard science or anything, but it has a great story, humor, and it's extremely hard to put down.
[$2.99] Legend by Marie Wu - All I know is it's YA and has a pretty fancy cover.

0 comments: