17 September, 2013

eBook Deals - Pratchett and Lynch

Two great authors have books on sale today. I mentioned a couple posts ago that The Lies of Locke Lamora was more than worth the normal price and now it's a steal. I bought it again, just in case I might want to reread it electronically. Plus, I'm gobbling up these Pratchett books too. I've read the first couple and like so many things, I need to get back to the series.


[$0.99] The Lies of Locke Lamora by Scott Lynch

Today Only:
[$1.99] The Color of Magic by Terry Pratchett
[$1.99] The Light Fantastic by Terry Pratchett
[$1.99] Equal Rites by Terry Pratchett
[$1.99] Mort by Terry Pratchett
[$1.99] Sourcery by Terry Pratchett

2 comments:

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

Aaaah! I know these are amazing deals, and I need to get these books in the worst way. But I'm broke for the next few weeks. Dang! I hate that. Thanks for sharing these!

Bryce L. said...

I always have to remind myself that as good as deals are, they'll probably come again. I just have to have patience. But it's so hard. :)